Monday, July 30, 2007

If Open to a New Network Marketing Opportunity, How Would You Evaluate It?

If some asked you, "Are You Open To New Network Marking Business Opportunities"? You say Yes. You are told to do your research first. You are invited to a place where you can look at all the network marketing opportunities that are available, with no one screaming how they're the greatest. You can freely look around and ask questions read information do your due diligence, stress free

What's the first thing you'd want information on about the business opportunity you are looking at?

My first question would be how long has the company been in business marketing this business opportunity. A successful proven track record is very important to me (7 to 10+ years)

In doing your research and your were asked to give a rating on a scale of 1 (lowest) to 5 (highest) how would you rate the following on being important to you and why?

Company; Sponsor/Upline; Product Line

When I look at business opportunities I want to know about the history, mission and leadership of the company first. My main concern is does the founder and his staff do the business or are they business with a corporate model style depending on reps only to fund the business operation they reap the fruits of the distributors labor. Company rating 5

I will research the sponsor/upline information next. I want to know high the hierarchy operates. How many people do I have to recruit before I can make a profit? I look at how equitable is the distribution of capital in the business operation. How much money does the company receive and keep before it distributes money in the downlines. My interest would be in how much money is spent on fringe benefits verses distribution to members in the business opportunity. (Personally I am not interested in trips, cars, other company bonus) if I receive the equivalent capital I can buy my own bonus benefits. Sponsor/Upline rating 4

The product is important if it is a compliment to my existing business. If the product supports and delivers according to its mission statement I will feel comfortable marketing it. If the product can support my company mission statement and motto adding this opportunity product would be an enhancement and will not be a problem. This would be just another stream of business revenue coming in from one company merging with another. Product line rating 3

Inquiring Minds would like to hear your thoughts.........

No comments: